Whether you’re looking to start a blog or put together a website for your small business, figuring out how to actually get going can feel like a tall task.
But it doesn’t have to be.
In “Wordpress.com for Beginners,” you’ll learn everything you need to know to get a website up and running on the free version of WordPress. The course includes 25 easy-to-understand videos that guide you through each step, from creating an account to setting up your site to publishing your first post.
Your instructor is Barb Drozdowich, an author and consultant who has been teaching since 1986. She has published 18 books on a variety of techy topics and currently manages 8 different blogs. She has several online courses and 50+ YouTube videos, all focusing on making technology easier for beginners to understand.
When you sign up for “Wordpress.com for Beginners,” you’ll get immediate access to more than 3 hours of content covering topics such as:
- Setting up your WordPress.com account
- The difference between pages and posts and how to publish content on them
- A walk-through of 4 different themes and how to use them on your website
- How to manage comments and give other people access to your website
- What are widgets and how can they improve your site
There are even a few freebies and plenty of other resources along the way to set you up for success.
If you’ve made the decision to launch your own website, don’t let the technology scare you away. Sign up today and start publishing your content in no time!
[sp_testimonial id=”2252″ ]